The only evidence based antenatal programme using hypnosis
HypnoBirthing® Classes £195
Couples tuition at own home £275
in Brighton area.
The course will run for five weeks and consists of five 2 and a half hour classes.
Price includes self hypnosis CD and HypnoBirthing® Book, The Mongan Method.
I also have a library of books to borrow including Gina Ford, Tracy Hogg (the Baby Whisperer), Grantly Dick-Read and Ina May Gaskin.
You can attend classes anytime after your 20 week scan up to around 37 weeks. You will receive your CD and book once you have booked and a £70 deposit will be required once you do so.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Everything you need to know to achieve safer, easier and more comfortable birth
- To explode the myth that pain is a necessary accompaniment to labour
- What’s wrong with labour as it exists
- Techniques of deep relaxation to help you eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- How your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort
- To create your body’s own natural relaxant, the only safe labour enhancement
- Natural ways to bring your body into labour without artificial chemical induction
- How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene and joyful, rather than tense and stressful
- Gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the world without the violence of hard physical pushing
- To use your natural birthing instincts to birth your baby in a way that most mirrors the way that nature intended
- Help with writing birth plans
“My dream is that every woman, everywhere, will know the joy of a safe, satisfying birth for both her baby and herself—one she’ll not need to forget.”
Marie F. Mongan, 1999
Teaching mothers and birth companions techniques for
safe and satisfying birthing
through guided imagery,
and special breathing
The HypnoBirthing® Childbirth method is as much a philosophy of birth as it is a technique for achieving a satisfying, relaxing, and stress-free method of birthing. HypnoBirthing teaches you, along with your birthing companion, the art and joy of experiencing birth in a more comfortable manner. You will learn to call upon your body’s own natural relaxant and thus lessen or eliminate discomfort and the need for medication. When a woman is properly prepared for childbirth and when mind and body are in harmony, nature is free to function in the same will-designed manner that it does with all other creatures.
You will be fascinated as you view HypnoBirthing films showing labouring mothers, awake, alert and in good humor as they experience the kind of gentle birth that you, too, can know when you are free of the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome.
HypnoBirthing® teaches you to release all prior programming about birth, how to trust your body and work with it, as well as how to free yourself of harmful emotions that lead to pain-causing fear and unyielding muscles.
HypnoBirthing® will teach you the art of using your own natural birthing instincts.
"We would like to say a massive thank you to Laura at Babymoon HypnoBirthing for working with us to learn everything hypnobirthing! We have found the course really beneficial, it's really had a positive impact on how we are preparing for and imagining the birth. As a result we are both feeling really excited now about the birth of our little one, knowing whats possible in terms of staying calm, in control and most importantly positive. So we feel we can't thank you enough. Not long now, we shall let you know how it goes" Lynn Jan 2015
"Just wanted you to know that we had our a baby boy last night, 9lbs 13, healthy and delivered via HypnoBirthing, no painkillers, no gas and air and I was 8cm when I presented at Triage. Everyone was saying how focussed I was, have been singing yours and Hypnobirthing praises. Thank you for being my tutor."
Laura Sep 2014
"I am amazed at how this birth was so much different to my first. I used the techniques and practised the breathing that Laura had shown me during the classes right up until I was in labour. So I was fully prepared and relaxed when my surges started. Unlike my first labour I did not need any drugs and found the whole experience so much calmer and less stressful ." Sara Nov 2013
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new classes.
-Find us on Facebook